P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847. 441. 6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryna Kurtz, Senior Manager
Bryna is a Senior Manager with over 20 years of experience in public accounting.
Bryna provides accounting and tax services for small to medium size closely held businesses. Bryna has worked most extensively in the areas of individual tax compliance, family trusts and estate and family wealth planning. Bryna’s areas of specialization include: family trusts, tax consulting for not-for-profits and tax planning for high net worth individuals.
Bryna provides accounting services in English and Hebrew.
Bryna enjoys traveling and spending time with her children and grandchildren in Israel and Boston.
- Extensive experience in the area of family trusts
- Provides tax and consulting for not-for-profit entities
- Provides QuickBooks and accounting consulting
- Conducts tax planning for high net worth individuals
- Experience in international individual taxation
- Expertise in partnership, trust and individual tax compliance
- Provides accounting services in English and Hebrew
Memberships and Education
- Master of Arts degree in History, York University
- B.A., History, Jewish Theological Seminary
- B.S., Accounting, Roosevelt University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Member of the Social Action Committee at North Suburban Synagogue Beth El
- Volunteer, JUF Uptown Cafe