P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847.441.6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Weiss & Company LLP has a tremendous pool of knowledge amongst its staff, but our strong client relationships truly set us apart.
Christopher S. Bozarth, CPA
Chris is an accounting services partner who leads the firm’s Accounting & Advisory Services Department. He has more than 20 years of accounting, auditing and consulting experience. Chris’ experience includes servicing clients in many industries including distribution, manufacturing, entertainment, construction, not-for-profit, restaurants, advertising, healthcare and professional service firms. He oversees the employee benefit plan audit practice of the firm.
When Chris is not in the office (or at a client’s office), he can be found with one of his three children at their various activities around Northbrook, or on the golf course.
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Assurance services for Employee Benefit Plans
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning advice
- Controllership and consulting services to client’s seeking to outsource functions of their accounting department
- Accounting software installation and support
- Internal control policies and procedures
- Accounting for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting and Business Administration, Western Michigan University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Church Deacon at Village Presbyterian Church, Northbrook