P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847.441.6270 | email@example.com
As a business owner myself, I enjoy working closely with entrepreneurs to successfully grow their business.
Daniel A. Fortman, CPA
Dan is an assurance services partner who has more than 25 years of accounting and auditing experience. Dan has consulted on a broad range of business matters for clients in a number of industries, principally distribution, entertainment, manufacturing, printing, professional corporations, not-for-profit and real estate. He has managed audits of privately held corporations, partnerships and not-for-profit entities and is responsible for clients ranging from $5 million to $75 million in revenues.
Dan’s analytical approach to accounting and auditing has served him well in his quest to master the game of golf. He and his wife enjoy travelling together and spending time with their two grown children.
- Audits and reviews of financial statements
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning advice
- Business acquisition and sale transactions including due diligence procedures and deal structuring
- Managing a diverse practice of clients, all entrepreneurial in approach and requiring creative assistance
- Planning and accounting for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Assurance services for Employee Benefit Plans
- Litigation support services
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- University of Illinois at Chicago Accounting Department Advisory Board