P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847.441.6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A good accountant knows how to work with numbers; a great accountant understands the story that the numbers tell.
Franklyn E. Lee, CPA, CVA
Frank is a tax services partner who manages the firm’s tax department. Frank has over 40 years of experience in public accounting and 6 years of experience with the Internal Revenue Service. Frank has worked with a variety of clients in a diversified range of industries such as cable television, construction, manufacturing, entertainment, printing, professional practices and real estate.
In addition to feeling passionate about his work, Frank has spent many years enjoying musical pursuits playing piano and electric bass guitar. He and his wife love to travel, especially to Southern California to visit their two young grandchildren. A respected leader, Frank is a lay speaker for his church.
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning advice to a wide range of clients, with a special emphasis on wealth transfer
- Planning and accounting for closely-held businesses, corporate reorganizations, estate and trusts, employee benefit plans, and exempt organizations
- Business valuations for a variety of closely-held or family run businesses
- Litigation support services
- The S-Corporation Tax Planning Guide
Prentice Hall/Rosenfeld Launer Publications
- Preparing the 1040 return
- Tax Times and Retirement Planning for Individuals
Crain’s Chicago Business
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Board of Trustees, Metropolis Performing Art Centre
- Chairman, Arlington Heights Housing Commission
- Board Member, Frontier Days Festival Committee
- Lay Speaker, United Methodist Church