P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847. 441. 6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Schaider, Manager
Gary is a Manager in the firm’s tax department with over 20 years of experience in public accounting and over 7 years of experience in private industry.
Gary provides consulting and tax services to clients in industries including entertainment, manufacturing, distribution, professional practices, not-for-profits and service companies.
- Provides tax compliance and consulting services for closely held businesses, their owners and tax exempt organizations
- Provides tax research and planning on mergers and acquisitions
- Provides State and Local tax planning and analysis
- Provides tax credit services and analysis for Federal and State statutory and negotiated tax credits and incentives
Memberships and Education
- Juris Doctor degree in Law, University of Illinois College of Law
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, University of Illinois
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society