P: 847.904.5288 | F: 888.857.0740 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Leavitt, CPA, CDFA
Karen is a Principal in the firm’s Tax & Compliance Services department. Karen has over 35 years of experience in public accounting. She holds a certificate in Divorce Financial Analysis.
Karen has worked closely with a variety of clients in a diversified range of industries providing tax compliance and consulting services. Karen’s industry experience includes real estate, divorce consulting and professional service orientated practices.
Karen spends her time away from the office with her two toy poodles, Max & Benny. She also enjoys world travel.
- Providing corporate, partnership and individual tax compliance work
- Providing expertise in federal, state and local income taxes.
- Providing proactive tax planning strategies for closely held businesses, owners and families.
- Planning and accounting for closely held businesses.
- Working with divorcing or divorced individuals helping them to achieve financial independence. Assisting divorce attorneys with financial inquiries.
- Extensive experience in assisting clients in resolving tax inquiries and controversies with federal, state and local tax authorities.
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education, University of Illinois
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Volunteer Board Member, Windy City Playhouse