P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847. 441. 6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Hahm, Manager
Lisa is a Manager in the firm’s tax services department with over 10 years of experience in public accounting.
Lisa provides accounting and tax services for medium to large size closely held businesses. Lisa has worked most extensively in the areas of corporate, partnership and individual taxation. Lisa’s areas of specialization include: providing corporate, partnership and individual tax compliance work as well as proactive tax planning strategies for closely held businesses and consolidated corporations. She has expertise in federal, state and local income, and sale and use areas.
Lisa provides accounting services in both English and Korean.
Outside of the office, Lisa enjoys traveling with family.
- Provides corporate, partnership and individual tax compliance work
- Expertise in federal, state and local income and sale and use areas
- Provides proactive tax planning strategies for closely held businesses, owners, families and consolidated corporations
- Has industry experience in assisting clients in resolving tax inquiries and controversies with federal, state and local tax authorities
- Provides accounting services in English and Korean
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Loyola University
- Masters degree in Taxation, DePaul University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Sunday school teacher at Chicago Covenant Presbyterian Church