P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847. 441. 6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian O’Toole, Supervisor
Brian is a Supervisor with over 6 years of experience in the firm’s assurance services department.
Brian provides assurance, consulting and tax services to clients in industries including entertainment, manufacturing, professional practices and service companies.
Outside of the office, Brian plays for a men’s baseball league, enjoys playing golf and cycling.
- Provides audit and review services for closely held businesses and tax exempt organizations
- Provides assurance services for employee benefit plans
- Provides QuickBooks consulting
- Provides accounting consulting
- Provides corporate, partnership, trust and individual tax services
- Prepares consolidated and combined financial statements
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Elmhurst College
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Volunteer assistant coach for an American Legion summer league baseball team
- Board member, SOS Children’s Village Associates Board