P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847.441.6270 | email@example.com
Jason Field, Manager
Jason is a Manager who focuses his practice primarily on tax matters. He has over six years of experience advising clients on individual and business tax compliance and planning from both a federal and state level, regularly assisting with IRS and state matters including audit resolution, collection matters, and tax notice issues. He has experience working with clients ranging in size from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 companies spanning a wide range of industries including real estate, financial services, manufacturing, and healthcare practices.
In his time outside the office, Jason enjoys running, playing golf, and traveling.
- Tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals, business entities and estates and trusts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax due diligence
- QuickBooks and accounting consulting
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, DePaul University
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Illinois CPA Society
- Board member, Back on My Feet Associates Board
- Member, Illinois CPA Society Business Committee
- Member, Northbrook Chamber of Commerce