P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847. 441. 6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jay Greenstein, Manager
Jay is a Manager in the firm’s accounting services department with 11 years of experience in public accounting.
Jay provides accounting and tax services for small to medium size closely held businesses. Jay has worked most extensively in the areas of individual taxation, corporate and partnership.
Jay provides accounting services in both English and Spanish.
Jay is the emcee of a busy household, consisting of one wife, three kids and a blue fish. Jay enjoys his family, food and any combination thereof along with golf and cycling.
- Provides individual tax, corporate and partnership compliance work
- Provides expertise in federal, state and local income, payroll and sale and use areas
- Provides proactive tax planning strategies for closely held businesses, owners, families and consolidated corporations
- Has industry experience in real estate, restaurant, hospitality, manufacturing, small government, education, construction, not-for-profit and professional practices
- Extensive experience in assisting clients in resolving tax inquiries and controversies with federal, state and local tax authorities
- Provides accounting services for closely held businesses and exempt organizations
- Provides accounting services in English and Spanish
- “Attention Taxpayers: What you Need to do
Before 2014 Arrives,” Juncture – Fall 2014
- “Attention Parents: What you Need to Tell your
Adult Children about your Estate Plan,” Weiss
Advisor – 2014
Memberships and Education
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Washington University in St. Louis
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- President of the Board of Directors of Glenview Sunrise Rotary Club
- Member of Winnetka-Northfield Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Alumni & Parents Program for Washington University