P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847.441.6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Katherine Chung, Senior Manager
Katherine Chung is a senior tax manager with more than 20 years of experience.
She provides consulting and tax services to clients in diverse industries, including manufacturing, retail/distribution, real estate, professional practices, service companies, and restaurants. Katherine’s areas of specialization include federal, state, and international tax planning and compliance for closely held, small- to mid-market companies that are taxed as pass-through entities and C corporations. She also works with business owners and high-net-worth individuals.
In her free time, Katherine enjoys home décor projects, spending time outdoors with family and traveling.
- Tax planning, consulting, and compliance for businesses and individuals
- Federal, state, and international income tax matters
- IRS and state tax examinations and controversies
- Tax due diligence and planning for M&As
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of Science in Taxation, Northern Illinois University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Director of Youth Group at her church