P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847.441.6270 | email@example.com
Just as companies are not all the same, neither are all accountants. The broad skill set within our organization allows us to work creatively and efficiently in advising our client’s current needs and anticipating their needs for the future.
Mark M. Dubinski, CPA
Mark is a tax services partner who has been with the firm for over 25 years.
Mark provides consulting and tax services to clients across many industries including construction, entertainment, professional services, real estate and restaurants. Mark also specializes in servicing investment entities related to high net worth individuals and families. Mark and his wife enjoy supporting their three children in their academic and personal endeavors.
- Corporate, partnership, trust and individual tax planning advice
- Specialized estate and trust planning services
- Diverse practice of clients, all entrepreneurial in approach and requiring creative assistance
- Accounting services for closely held businesses and exempt organizations
- QuickBooks consulting
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Member of the Glenview Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Advisor, Palatine Police & Fire Benevolent Association