P: 847.441.8800 | F: 847. 441. 6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rita Weiss, Senior Manager
Rita is a Senior Manager with over 31 years of experience in public accounting.
Rita provides tax and accounting consulting to a variety of entities, including professional service corporations, sole proprietors, fiduciaries, and not-for-profit entities.
Rita specializes in family trusts, tax planning for high net worth individuals, partnerships and S corporations. Rita has extensive experience in assisting clients in resolving tax inquiries and controversies with federal, state and local tax authorities.
In her free time, Rita enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter and grandchildren. Her hobbies include reading and watching movies.
- Conducts extensive work in the area of family trusts
- Provides tax planning for high net worth individuals
- Provides tax services for partnerships and S corporations
- Has extensive experience in assisting clients in resolving tax inquiries and controversies with federal, state and local tax authorities
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Arts degree in History, Washington University in St. Louis
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Finance Committee of Condo Association