P: 847.904.5287 | F: 888.857.0740 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra Siegal, CPA
Sandy is a Principal in the firm’s Tax & Compliance Services department. Sandy has over 35 years of experience in public accounting.
Sandy has worked closely with a variety of clients in a diversified range of industries providing tax compliance and consulting services. Sandy’s industry experience includes construction, real estate, families of wealth and professional service orientated practices.
Sandy spends her time away from the office traveling, enjoying her family and her two puppies.
- Providing corporate, partnership,trust, private foundation and individual tax compliance work
- Providing expertise in federal, state and local income, and estate and gift areas.
- Providing proactive tax planning strategies for closely held businesses, owners and families.
- Planning and accounting for closely held businesses, entity structuring, estate and trusts and high-net worth families.
- Industry experience includes construction, real estate, retail, investment accounting and professional service oriented practices.
Memberships and Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, University of Illinois
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Volunteer Board Member, Chicago ORT Technical Institute
- Treasurer of Friends United for Juvenile Diabetes Research