Karen is a principal in the firm’s tax & compliance services department. Karen has over 35 years of experience in public accounting. She holds a certificate in Divorce Financial Analysis. Karen has worked closely with a variety of clients in a diverse range of industries to provide tax compliance and consulting services. Karen’s industry experience includes real estate, divorce consulting, and professional service orientated practices.
Karen spends her time away from the office with her two toy poodles, Max & Benny. She also enjoys world travel.
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning
- Planning and accounting for closely held businesses
- Working with divorcing or divorced individuals helping them to achieve financial independence. Assisting divorce attorneys with financial inquiries
- Assisting clients in resolving tax inquiries and controversies with federal, state and local tax authorities
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, University of Illinois
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Volunteer Board Member, Windy City Playhouse