Kristen is a supervisor in the firm’s tax department with more than ten years of accounting and tax experience. She provides consulting, tax planning, and compliance work to individuals as well as closely held businesses in a variety of industries, including retail, wholesale, healthcare, professional practices, and real estate.
Outside of work, Kristen loves spending time with her family and friends. She also loves to travel and tries to plan one big trip each year.
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax planning
- Private foundation planning and compliance
- Estate, gift and trust planning, and compliance services
- Federal and state tax notice resolution
- QuickBooks consulting
- Business accounting and bookkeeping services
- Family office services for high net worth, multi-generational families
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Illinois Wesleyan University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Sunday school teacher at her church