Michal is a senior accountant in the firm’s accounting & advisory services department with over three years of experience. Michal provides accounting, consulting, and tax services to clients in many different industries.
Outside of the office, Michal enjoys watching movies, collecting techno records, and playing video games. He is a self-proclaimed gearhead and he regularly adds new toys to his imaginary garage.
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses
- Audit services for employee benefit plans, including 401k’s and ESOP’s
- Audit services for not for profit entities
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax preparation
- Tax and consulting for not for profit entities
- Consulting related to internal control procedures and risk assessment
- Internal control policies and procedures
- Provides accounting services in both English and Polish
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Bronze Tablet recipient
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society