Patty is a senior staff accountant in the firm’s accounting & advisory services department with over 15 years of experience. She provides accounting and consulting services to clients in a variety of industries.
Outside of the office, Patty enjoys spending time with her dogs, family, and friends.
- Compilations of financial statements
- QuickBooks consulting, including set-up, maintenance, and accounting support
- Business accounting and bookkeeping services
- Consulting related to internal control procedures and risk assessment
- Controllership services to clients seeking to outsource functions of their accounting department
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management, Keller Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, DeVry University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society