Toks is a staff accountant in the firm’s assurance services department.
Toks provides assurance, consulting and tax services to clients for a variety of industries including manufacturing, professional services, and not-for-profit entities. Toks’ areas of specialization include: Audit and review services for private companies and tax exempt organizations.
In his free time, Toks enjoys soccer and traveling.
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses
- Audit services for employee benefit plans including 401k’s and ESOP’s
- Audit services for not-for-profit entities
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax preparation
- Assisting with entity selection for start-up businesses
- Business consulting
- Consulting related to internal control procedures and risk assessment
- Internal control policies and procedures
- Business accounting and bookkeeping services
- Master of Science in Accounting, Benedictine University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Sociology, Northeastern Illinois University
- Member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association- ISACA
- Certified Information Systems Auditor- CISA