A small firm feel with big firm capabilities
Weiss & Company LLP utilizes outside resources such as the AICPA, ICPAS and BDO Alliance USA, in order to provide our clients access to the resources of a multi-national CPA firm enabling Weiss to provide the highest level of service at competitive prices.
BDO Alliance USA:
We are an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals. By supplementing our services, the BDO Alliance USA allows us to:
- Enhance our client services and broaden our capabilities overall
- Expand our domestic and international coverage
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas
- Utilize professionals with experience in a wide range of industries
- Access the most up-to-date technical information
- Participate in the latest training programs
- Utilize state of-the-art, customized computer systems
- Provide our clients with key contacts and sophisticated professionals throughout the U.S.
The BDO Alliance USA brings us the necessary tools to help us better serve our clients with greater flexibility, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The America Institute of CPAs (AICPA):
The AICPA sets U.S. auditing standards and compilation and review standards for privately held companies as well as ethical standards for the profession. As members of the AICPA, Weiss & Company LLP participates in regular training programs and receives services and publications in order to stay abreast of the most recent accounting and audit requirements.
AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center:
Weiss & Company LLP voluntarily subscribes to the EBPAQC as a resource in meeting the challenges of performing quality audits for the unique and complex area of auditing employee benefit plans.
Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS):
The Illinois CPA Society is a professional organization dedicated to enhancing the value of the CPA profession. As members of the ICPAS, Weiss & Company LLP participates in continuing professional education programs in order to stay informed of matters affecting the profession.