Andrew is a senior accountant in the firm’s accounting and assurance department. Andrew began his career with Weiss as a tax season intern and has now been with the firm for over six years. Andrew provides assurance, consulting and tax services to clients in multiple industries, including entertainment, manufacturing, professional practices, not for profit, and service companies.
Outside of the office, Andrew enjoys watching movies with his two dogs and wife. Andrew also attempts to keep up on hobbies like beer brewing, gardening, and fishing.
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses and tax-exempt organizations
- QuickBooks consulting including set-up, maintenance, and accounting support
- Audit services for employee benefit plans, including 401k’s and ESOP’s
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax preparation
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Northern Illinois University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA society