Bryna is a senior manager with over 20 years of experience in public accounting.
She provides accounting and tax services for small to medium size closely held businesses. Bryna has worked most extensively in the areas of individual tax compliance, family trusts and estate, and family wealth planning. Her areas of specialization include family trusts, tax consulting for not for profits and tax planning for high net worth individuals.
Bryna provides accounting services in English and Hebrew.
Bryna enjoys traveling and spending time with her children and grandchildren in Israel and Boston.
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax preparation
- International income tax matters
- Private Foundation planning and compliance
- Estate, gift, and trust planning and compliance services
- Tax planning for high net worth individuals
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Master of Science in Accounting, Roosevelt University
- Master of Arts in History, Jewish Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts in History, York University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Member of the Social Action Committee at North Suburban Synagogue Beth El
- Volunteer, JUF Uptown Cafe