Dan is a manager in the firm’s assurance services department. Dan provides assurance, consulting, and tax services to clients in multiple industries, including manufacturing, professional practices and service companies. Dan’s areas of specialization include: audit and review services for closely held businesses and tax exempt organizations, accounting and QuickBooks consulting, and corporate, partnership, and individual tax services.
During his free time, Dan enjoys running in marathons around the country.
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses
- Audit services for employee benefit plans including 401k’s and ESOP’s
- Audit services for not for profit entities
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax preparation
- QuickBooks consulting, including set-up, maintenance, and accounting support
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Master of Science in Accounting, Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Augustana College
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society