Dennis is an assurance services partner who has 20 years of audit, accounting, tax, and consulting experience. Dennis provides assurance, consulting, and tax services to clients in multiple industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, construction, employee benefit plans, and professional practices. He is responsible for clients ranging from $5 million to $180 million in revenues and shares oversight of the firm’s employee benefit plan audits practice.
When Dennis is away from the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters and fiddling around on his guitar. Dennis also stays active on the weekends by playing organized baseball and working on his golf game.
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses, including those with foreign subsidiaries, affiliates and operations
- Audit services for employee benefit plans, including 401k’s and ESOP’s
- Audit services for not for profit entities
- Consulting related to internal control procedures and risk assessment
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax planning
- Business acquisition and sale transactions, including due diligence, tax planning, and deal structuring
- Business consulting
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society