Erin is a supervisor in the firm’s tax department with over 15 years of tax and accounting experience. She provides tax and accounting services to both individuals and closely held business entities. Erin has worked most extensively in the areas of individual tax compliance and family office services.
Outside of the office she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, and golfing.
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax preparation
- Private foundation planning and compliance
- Tax and consulting services for not for profit entities
- Estate, gift & trust planning and preparation
- QuickBooks consulting, including set-up, maintenance, and accounting support
- Family office services for high net worth individuals