Eve is a partner in the firm’s assurance and tax services department with over 20 years of experience. Eve provides assurance, consulting, and tax services to clients in several industries, including construction, design, manufacturing, professional practices, real estate, retail, and healthcare. She also provides these services to investment entities related to high net worth individuals and families. Eve’s areas of specialization include corporate, partnership, trust, and individual tax compliance and planning advice as well as accounting services for closely held businesses and tax-exempt organizations.
Eve provides accounting services in English and Polish.
Outside of the office, Eve enjoys spending time with her family, playing piano, gardening, going on walks, and playing with her dogs.
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax planning
- Accounting services for exempt organizations
- QuickBooks consulting
- Reviews and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses
- Business consulting
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Management, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Member of the University of Illinois at Chicago Business Advisory Board