George is a senior manager in the firm’s assurance services department and is part of the controllership services group. George has over 15 years of experience in public accounting. He has serviced clients in multiple industries, including construction, distribution, entertainment, investments, medical, manufacturing, and real estate. George also has over 10 years of experience as a controller in the construction industry.
George performs accounting functions as a corporate controller for various firm clients. He also specializes in corporate, partnership, and individual tax compliance as well as planning advice.
Outside of work George enjoys all sports, especially bowling.
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax planning
- Multi-state tax services
- Tax planning for high net worth individuals including succession and wealth transfer
- Business consulting
- Controllership services to client’s seeking to outsource functions of their accounting department
- QuickBooks consulting, including set-up, maintenance, and accounting support
- Business accounting and bookkeeping services
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Iowa
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants