Howard is a partner who focuses primarily on tax matters, with over 40 years of experience advising clients on tax compliance, business and estate planning, family succession, and other related accounting disciplines. Howard also has a wealth of experience as an attorney, representing clients in United States Tax Court on income and estate tax disputes and providing litigation support services, such as expert witness testimony in multiple jurisdictions and forums, including FNRA arbitration, federal district court, and state court. His practice encompasses a broad range of client industries with a focus on real estate development, packaging, and financial services.
Howard and his wife are avid golfers and enjoy traveling with their two grown children.
- Tax compliance for high net worth individuals, business entities, estates and trusts
- Tax and estate planning for individuals, businesses, and family succession/wealth transfer
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Litigation support and forensic accounting services
- Family office services for high net worth, multi-generational families
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Juris Doctor, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Certified Financial Forensics, AICPA
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Board member and committee chair, National MS Society Golf Outing