Katherine Chung is a senior tax manager with more than 20 years of experience. Katherine works closely with various individuals and business clients in diverse industries, including manufacturing, retail/distribution, real estate, professional practices, service companies, and restaurants. Katherine’s areas of specialization include federal, state, and international tax planning and compliance for closely held, small to mid-market companies that are taxed as pass-through entities and C corporations; and high-net-worth individuals.
In her free time, Katherine enjoys home décor projects, spending time outdoors with family, and traveling.
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax planning
- International income tax matters
- IRS, state, and local audit representation
- Tax due diligence and planning for M&As
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of Science in Taxation, Northern Illinois University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Director of Youth Group at her church