Keith is a senior manager and the firm’s Director of Information Technology. He has over 30 years of experience in public accounting. Keith provides accounting and tax services for small businesses, including real estate, healthcare, and service corporations. In addition, he prepares financial forecasts and projections. Keith is a certified QuickBooks Pro advisor and does installation, setup, training, and consulting. Keith has also developed an expertise in computer software and hardware troubleshooting.
Outside of work, Keith enjoys bowling, golf, and participating in fantasy sports leagues.
- QuickBooks consulting, including set-up, maintenance, and accounting support
- Business consulting
- Tax planning for small businesses and individuals
- Business accounting and bookkeeping services
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax preparation
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Northern Illinois University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Member of QuickBooks Professional Advisors Program