Laura is a manager in the firm’s accounting services department with over 20 years in public accounting and private industry. She is passionate about delivering the highest level of client service and is skilled in anticipating client needs.
Laura provides accounting, payroll, and tax services for small to medium size closely held businesses. Laura has worked most extensively in the areas of financial statement preparation, reporting and analysis, payroll and HR consulting, and payroll and sales tax filings.
Laura lives in Arlington Heights with her husband Mike. She enjoys running, pickleball, and all outdoor activities.
- QuickBooks Online consulting including set-up, maintenance, and accounting support
- Controllership services to clients seeking to outsource functions of their accounting department
- Payroll service set-up, preparation, and support
- Consolidated and combined financial statement preparation, budgets, and forecasts
- Business startups, purchases, sales, and mergers
- Consulting related to internal control procedures and risk assessment
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Business Management,University of Washington
- Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association
- All – Stars Project