Larry is an assurance services partner who leads the firm’s audit & assurance services department. Larry has over 30 years of experience in public accounting, providing privately held business accounting, audit, tax planning, and consulting services. He has worked with a diverse range of clients in industries such as manufacturing, distribution, printing, and service organizations, with revenues ranging from $5 million to $100 million.
Larry enjoys the game of golf and also enjoys travelling to Germany and Austria. He and his wife admire the beautiful landscape, and with his wife’s family being from Austria, they have been fortunate to experience the country with the locals. Larry and his wife also enjoy spending time with their two adult children.
- Financial reporting for privately held businesses
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses
- Audit services for employee benefit plans and exempt organizations
- Business acquisition and sale transactions, including due diligence, tax planning, and deal structuring
- Planning and accounting for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax planning
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Northern Illinois University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society