Lisa is a partner in the firm’s tax services department with over 20 years of experience in public accounting. Lisa provides accounting and tax services for closely held businesses. Lisa has worked most extensively in the areas of corporate, partnership, and individual taxation. Lisa’s areas of specialization include: providing corporate, partnership, and individual tax compliance services as well as proactive tax planning strategies for closely held businesses and consolidated corporations. She has expertise in federal, state and local income, and sales and use areas.
Lisa provides accounting and tax services in both English and Korean.
Outside of the office, Lisa enjoys traveling with family.
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax planning
- Federal, state and local sale and use tax
- Tax planning strategies for closely held businesses, owners, families, and consolidated corporations
- Experience working with individuals and businesses to resolve audits of income, sales, and payroll taxes
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Masters in Taxation, DePaul University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Loyola University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Sunday school teacher at Chicago Covenant Presbyterian Church (CCPC)
- Treasurer for CCPC English Ministry