Matthew is a Staff Accountant in the firm’s accounting & advisory services department. He provides accounting, consulting, and tax services to clients in a variety of industries. Matthew has recently added QuickBooks online certification to his repertoire and is actively studying for the Illinois CPA exam.
Outside the office, Matthew enjoys spending time with his dog, family, and friends as well as playing video games and board games.
- Corporate, partnership, trust, and individual tax preparation
- Tax and consulting for not for profit entities
- Compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses
- QuickBooks consulting, including set-up, maintenance, and accounting support
- Accounting software installation and support
- Controllership services to client’s seeking to outsource functions of their accounting department
- Payroll and sales tax preparation
- Tax reporting services
- Business consulting
- Business accounting and bookkeeping services
- Family office services for high net worth multi-generational families