Rita is a senior manager with over 35 years of experience in public accounting. Rita specializes in family trusts, tax planning for high net worth individuals, partnerships and S corporations. Rita has extensive experience in assisting clients to resolve tax inquiries and controversies with federal, state, and local tax authorities.
In her free time, Rita enjoys spending time with her daughter and grandchildren. Her hobbies include reading, bridge, and crossword puzzles.
- Individual tax planning
- Estate, gift and trust planning and compliance services
- Working with divorcing or divorced individuals helping them to achieve financial independence.
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Arts degree in History, Washington University in St. Louis
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Finance Committee of Condo Association