Sandy is a Principal in the firm’s Tax & Compliance Services department. Sandy has over 35 years of experience in public accounting.
Sandy has worked closely with a variety of clients in a diversified range of industries providing tax compliance and consulting services. Sandy’s industry experiences includes construction, real estate, professional services and high net worth family services.
Sandy spends her time away from the office traveling, enjoying her family and her two puppies.
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning
- Private Foundation planning and compliance
- Estate, gift and trust planning and compliance services
- Providing proactive tax planning strategies for closely held businesses, owners and families
- Planning and accounting for closely held businesses, entity structuring, estate and trusts and high-net worth families
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Illinois
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Florida Institute of CPAs
- Volunteer Board Member, Chicago ORT Technical Institute
- Treasurer of Friends United for Juvenile Diabetes Research