Yesenia is a senior tax accountant in the firm’s tax department with over five years of experience in public accounting. Yesenia provides tax and accounting services to both individuals and small to medium business entities in many different industries, most extensively in the areas of corporate, partnership and individual taxation.
During her free time, Yesenia enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and is currently studying for the CPA exam.
- Corporate, partnership, and individual tax preparation
- Tax and consulting for not for profit entities
- Individual tax planning
- Assisting with Federal and State tax notice resolution
- Provides QuickBooks consulting and accounting support
- Provides accounting services in both English and Spanish
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Illinois Chicago
- Associates degree in Arts, William Rainey Harper College