Donna is a principal in the firm’s audit & assurance service department. She has 35-plus years of experience providing assurance, accounting, taxation, and business consulting services to clients in several industries including distribution, real estate, professional services, and not-for-profit organizations.
When Donna is not in the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two daughters and grandchildren. She also enjoys traveling and watching sports.
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses
- Audit services for not-for-profit entities
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning
- Tax and consulting for not-for-profit entities
- Business consulting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, DePaul University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society