Kim is a principal in the firm whose primary focus is on the audit & assurance service department. She has over 40 years of experience in accounting, auditing, financial forecasts and projections, and compliance. Kim has experience servicing clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, wholesale, real estate & construction, professional services, distribution, and not for profit. She is also proficient in tax work related to those industries. In addition, she has demonstrated strong leadership in engagement management, technical review of financial statements, compliance with quality control standards, and resolving complex accounting issues.
Outside of work, Kim enjoys spending time with her husband and family. She is also a sports fan and a wine and travel enthusiast.
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements for closely held businesses
- Audit services for not-for-profit entities
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning
- Consulting related to internal control procedures and risk assessment
- Internal control policies and procedures
Glenview, Illinois 60026
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Northern Illinois University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society